EMD Serono is dedicated to advancing scientific and medical knowledge, and shaping future leaders in the field of drug discovery and development. Fostering the spirit of learning and creativity in emerging scientific minds is an important component of the company’s innovation strategy.
At the EMD Serono Research and Development Institute, the highly specialized team of researchers supporting immuno-oncology creates an interdisciplinary environment that allows critical scientific questions in cancer immunology to be addressed, paving the way for the discovery and development of new immunotherapeutic modalities.
Highlights of the immuno-oncology postdoctoral program include:
- An unrivaled opportunity to be at the forefront of the field of immuno-oncology while working with some of the world's most well-known scientists
- A unique environment that will enable the development of talent, and help those involved to become independent scientific investigators
- The opportunity to pursue critical scientific questions in the field of cancer immunology/immunotherapy, and watch ideas move from the laboratory to the clinic
Applicants are encouraged to visit the Job Center
to submit their CV and cover letter.
Selected candidates will be invited to visit the EMD Serono Research and Development Institute where they will give a seminar on their research and meet with an immuno-oncology interview team.
Postdoctoral Scientist positions at the EMD Serono Research and Development Institute have a two-year duration, with the possibility to extend for an additional year of work based on the company's evaluation of the scientist's progress and interest.
Postdocs will receive a competitive salary, commensurate with industry practice. As full-time employees, postdocs will be eligible to enjoy all of the company's competitive benefits. These include, but are not limited to:
- Medical and dental coverage, as well as prescription drug coverage and vision care
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Spouse/Partner and Dependent Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Account Plan
- Eligibility to receive a yearly bonus based on individual and company performance