Expanding our Expertise in Immunology
Our strength in biotherapeutics and immune-based therapies creates possibilities for novel approaches in major areas of high medical need across a number of immunological diseases.
Our research in immunology focuses on discovering new therapies that have the potential to modulate key pathogenic mechanisms in systemic lupus erythematosus, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and other diseases.
With patients at the center of our efforts, we combine approaches that target:
- T- and B-cell biology
- cytokines & chemokines pathways
- cartilage biology / repair mechanisms
Immunology Science in Action
- Sprifermin – Fibroblast Growth Factor 18
- Atacicept – Anti-Blys/anti-APRIL fusion protein
- M1095 ALX - 0761 - Anti IL-17 A/F nanobody
- M2951 – BTK inhibitor