At EMD Serono, patient safety is of utmost priority, which is why we have processes in place to monitor and assess the safety and risks of drugs across the research, development and commercial phases of a product lifecycle.
As part of this process, we encourage patients and their healthcare providers to report suspected side effects.
Reporting Adverse Events
US Product Surveillance Adverse Event Reporting
Tel: 1-800-283-8088 extension 5563
Used sharps must be handled carefully. They should be placed immediately in a sharps disposal container and thrown out separately from household trash and recyclables. You can check your local requirements at safeneedledisposal.org.
For more information about the company's plans to support safe needle collection and disposal, please click on the injectable therapy below.
SHARPS – California Residents
- Serostim® (somatropin) for injection (PDF, 19 kb)
- Saizen® (somatropin) for injection (PDF, 19 kb)
- Reproductive Health (PDF, 19 kb)
- Rebif® (Interferon beta-1a) (PDF, 17 kb)
- Zorbtive® (somatropin) for injection (PDF, 19 kb)
SHARPS - Minnesota Residents