Leaders in Fertility
The thought of welcoming a new baby to a loving home is an exciting prospect for many parents. Strollers, birth announcements and baby showers take on new meaning as a sign of the future. But for people struggling to start a family, these cues serve as painful reminders of the one thing they don't yet have. This emotionally uncertain and frustrating journey is more common than many might think; in fact, 1 in 8 U.S. couples experiences difficulty conceiving.1
The good news: there is hope for a number of those couples impacted by infertility. EMD Serono has been a leader in the space, offering drugs, devices, technologies and services to help couples throughout fertility treatment.
Our Fertility Products
More than 20 years ago, we brought to market GONAL-f® (follitropin alfa for injection), one of the first recombinant human products used in the treatment of infertility. We proceeded to build a portfolio of complementary products and devices to use during a fertility treatment cycle, including Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection) and Cetrotide® (cetrorelix acetate for injection).
Important Safety Information
These products should only be prescribed by physicians specializing in fertility or reproductive health. Risks include the following events which can be serious: allergic reactions; ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS); lung problems, blood clots, and multiple births. For complete product details about a specific fertility drug, please refer to the Full Prescribing Information for full disclosure.
- Full Prescribing Information for GONAL-F® RFF REDI-JECT™ (follitropin alfa injection) (PDF)
- GONAL-f® (follitropin alfa for injection) Multi-Dose: Full Prescribing Information (PDF)
- GONAL-f® RFF (follitropin alfa for injection) 75 IU: Full prescribing information (PDF)
- Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection): Full prescribing information (PDF)
- Cetrotide® (cetrorelix acetate for injection): Full prescribing information (PDF)